Wednesday, September 2, 2009

the falafel of settling in

Today the guy at the falafel stand made my sandwhich exactly how I liked it. This is normal because they ask you what you want and build the sandwhich for you.

The thing is, he made it for me before I ordered. I parked my bike, went to wash my hands, and when I approached the stand my falafel was right there waiting for me.

Thats pretty cool.

Here are the ingredients:
Fresh Pita, hummus, a bit of spicy stuff, falafel balls, fried eggplant, some pickles, tomato and cucumber salad, and tahini.

French fries on the side.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe mom can make a pita like this when you come home....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Loren! I'm glad to see you're setting in okay. :-)

    That falafel looks amazing. There's a pita place here in Austin that'll stuff a pita with whatever you want, but that photo absolutely puts them to shame...

    ReplyDelete